FULL SERVICE FLAT LISTING FEES
Let’s start with a quick summary of how it all works. Regardless of the market value for your home, V Squared Realty charges a flat price-per-square-foot to market your home utilizing a complete and comprehensive list of marketing tools. Our flat price-per-square-foot approach will save you thousands and thousands of dollars over brokerages still utilizing a percentage-of-sales-price model. We believe using YOUR PRICE to determine OUR FEES is an inherently wrong approach – especially when sales price has very little to do with the actual cost an agent incurs to market your home.
PAYING TWICE AS MUCH FOR THE SAME THING? WHO DOES THAT?
Let’s say you and a friend or yours each own nearly identical homes. In this example, both are 2500sf, on similar sized lots, built by the same builder, and are about the same age. Because of location, your friend’s home has a market value of $400,000 and your home has a market value of $800,000.
Would you pay twice as much
- for the exact same amount/quality of carpet to be installed as your friend?
- to professionally clean your house?
- for the identical living room sectional delivered and set up to your home?
- to have your windows washed?
- for the identical TV to be installed at your home?
- to have your grass cut weekly?
- to paint your kid’s bedroom?
Of course not! Therefore, you shouldn’t pay twice as much for real estate listing fees.
BEST VALUE IN FULL-SERVICE LISTING FEES – GUARANTEED!
We are so confident that when comparing real estate brokerages offering comparable levels of service, our Full-Service Listing Fees will save you thousands and thousands of dollars, WE GUARANTEE IT. If our full service flat fees don’t save you money on listing fees offered by another firm for comparable service, we will beat their price by 20%.
HOW WE DO SO MUCH FOR SO LITTLE?
My real estate career started in the Treasure Valley of Idaho. I’ve seen the market rise and fall and rise again. Our roots are here, our lives are here, and our business is here. What we are and are not helps define the opportunities within the business. Opportunities we pass on to our clients.
- First, we aren’t part of a franchise that pays out of state parent companies a fee to use the name and/or pay for national marketing campaigns. That’s money we don’t have to charge clients.
- Second, we don’t pay a big percentage of our earnings to a brokerage for the privilege to conduct our business. Some brokerages retain up to 20% of their agents’ gross commission.
- Third, the fees I have charged have historically been well below the fees charged by other brokerages for nearly my entire career. Thus I’ve learned how to conduct and grow my business in a very lean manner.
- Fourth, I don’t have a big staff of transaction coordinators, customer care representatives, assigned agents, office managers, project coordinators, marketing managers, trainers, or assistants. Nope. Every step, every conversation, every detail is handled by me, the owner, the broker. Therefore, when you call the office, I will be the one who answers.
Moreover, in our opinion, when Sellers pay a percentage of their sales price to other brokerages to sell their home, too much of those fees go to things that have no direct benefit to the Seller or the agent’s efforts to sell your home. Therefore, we simply remove those dollars from the equation and look for other opportunities to save our clients thousands without sacrificing anything in service or results.
V SQUARED REALTY – SAVE THOUSANDS. SACRIFICE NOTHING.
- Complete Comprehensive Listings Services
- Experience – 17 years, over 170 transactions
- Best Value Full-Service Listing Fees – Guaranteed
- Personalized Market Evaluation and Marketing Plan
- Raving Fans
To discuss your specific real estate need, please contact us today. The market anxiously awaits your home.